If you are in a situation where you need to sell a large collection of personal property, including antiques, furniture, artwork, collectibles, and more, EBTH is the solution to sell everything quickly, easily, and profitably.
A personal approach.
Selling the contents of a home can be a personal and emotional journey. Our experts will be there with you – and for you. Our team will handle every phase of the sale process, freeing you from any burden.
A modern process.
Our sales take place online, are live for seven (7) days, and are viewed by bidders and buyers from across the world. A cold or rainy day is not going to put a damper on your sale. Unlike traditional live auctions, your sale’s reach will extend beyond local ads and word of mouth — our audience is global, made possible by the power and convenience of the internet.
Greater exposure, a team of experts, and higher bids.
On average, our sales results are 3-5 times higher than other traditional services. We have registered bidders in all 50 states and international buyers from an array of countries across the world.
From pictures and research to pickup and payment:
- Consultation: Consultations are free and allow you to understand how our service is unique so that you can make certain that this is the right decision for you.
- Discovery: We assess the contents of the home, from top to bottom, to ensure that everything of value is discovered.
- Photography: We take multiple high-resolution photographs of each item.
- Cataloging: We perform research and write descriptions for the items that will be listed for sale online.
- Marketing: We have an extensive database of buyers and each sale can represent the opportunity to reach a new audience. We ensure that your possessions receive the attention that they deserve.
- Online Sale: We post your sale (contents) to our website for seven (7) days.
- Sale Preview: The sale preview offers interested buyers the opportunity to preview all items in person.
- Sale Pickup: After the close of the online sale, buyers pick up their purchases at the sale location during the published pickup date and time. Additionally, buyers located out of town can make shipping arrangements.
- Settlement: Upon conclusion of the sale, a Settlement Statement with a detailed inventory of all items sold, and net proceeds, is provided.
- Freedom. You will be amazed at the freedom that comes from turning the items that have accumulated in your life into an opportunity for a new beginning.
It would be our pleasure to help you through this experience.