A 1960s Christian Christmas tabletop nativity display. This decorative display includes plaster figurines including animals, such as lambs, two camels, steer, donkey, angle. two wise men, shepherd, Baby Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. To house this display, there is a primitive natural wood crafted manger with a slanted roof that appears to be hand-crafted. The original craftsman accented the exterior and interior of the manger with twigs and sticks for a realistic appearance. Inside this manger, are four sockets presented for interior lighting purposes. Accompanying this item is a white dial border fencing for presentation. Please note, these light sockets were not tested.
|Holiday:||Winter and Christmas|
- edge and surface age wear.
- figures exhibit chipping area of the plaster material.
- one of the wise men’s head has detached from its body .
- one of the slanted roof pieces is loose and comes off.
- the measurements reflect the approximate size of the item upright for shipping purposes