A selection of five boxes of 1950s-1960s “Shiny Brite” Christmas tree ornaments. Each box is described to house one dozen glass ornaments from “Shiny Brite.” There are five boxes with lids presenting circular spheres in the colors of red, and blue. Manufactured by Max Eckardt & Sons., Inc. New York City. Please note, there are missing ornaments in some of the boxes. Appears that the majority of the ornaments retain their metal hangers on top.
|Holiday:||Winter and Christmas|
|Number of Items:||5 Boxes|
- the boxes exhibit paper loss, soiling, and tears
- there are missing ornaments from the boxes
- the bold and vivid colors are retained
- some boxes are in better condition than others
- the measurements reflect the approximate size of the ornaments in their cardboard storage box for shipping purposes