A well-constructed red and black painted upright wood podium with accompanying spiral three-ring binder from the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame. This three-ring binder teaching aid is filled with statistical, career, and personal information on former great fielding star players such as Heinie Groh, Tommy Helms, Barry Larkin, Bid McPhee, William Hoy, Joe Morgan, and more. As a reference tool, the binder educated baseball fans on the careers of these Reds greats. This podium is perched on top of two round metal supports attached to a rectangular base and was utilized as part of a Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame display exhibit over the last several years. A COA from the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame will accompany this item.
|Materials:||Wood, Metal, Cardboard|
|Number of Items:||1|
- shows wear from use and display.
- some marks on the pages inside the binder
- edge and surface display wear
- slight soiling, scratches, and scuffs
- the measurements reflect the approximate size of the item upright for shipping purposes