1950s 14K Yellow Gold Cultured Pearl Fancy Link Bracelet
|Materials:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Chain Type:||Fancy Link|
|Bracelet Closure Type:||Box Tab Insert|
|Total Weight (grams):||16.10 dwt|
|Primary Stone Type:||Pearl|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round|
|Primary Stone Count:||20|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||5.25 mm – average|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||White|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- faint marks throughout
- total approximate item weight is 16.10 dwt, inclusive of all materials
- approximate bracelet length is 8.00"