General Douglas MacArthur Signed Matted and Framed Military Display COA
A General Douglas MacArthur signed matted and framed military display. Containing an actual signature of one of America’s greatest Army commanders, this display presents a black and white image in the center. General MacArthur signed a piece of paper from a vintage magazine or book stating Marial Roots of a Warrior’s Glory. The autograph was done in black ink pen and has been professionally authenticated. General MacArthur, a graduate of West Point achieved the rank of five star general in the United State Army. Playing a prominent role in the Pacific Campaign during WWII, General MacArthur received the military’s illustrious Medal of Honor. He passed away in 1964 and is buried in Norfolk, Virginia. This historical display is professionally matted and framed with a metal wire on the backside for mounting purposes.
- The autograph(s) on this item were visually inspected by a third party authenticator and have received a “pass” in their pass/fail visual inspection test. The item will be accompanied by an Auction Letter of Authenticity (ALOA), which will be mailed directly to the winning bidder.
- the signature has been professionally authenticated by a third party
- soiling and stains on the autograph cut
- professionally matted and framed with metal wire on the backside for
- the measurements reflect the approximate size of the display flat