A Raymond Weil “Tango” two-tone quartz wristwatch. This watch features a two-tone motif made from stainless steel and gold plate with a round case that displays stick hour markers, baton style hands and a date window at the three o’clock position. The watch also includes a two-tone engineer style bracelet and a deployment clasp.
Watchmaker: Raymond Weil
Dial Markings: Raymond Weil Geneve Tango Swiss Made
Bezel Metal and Crystal Type: Gold Plate
Caseback Metal Type: Stainless Steel
Movement: ETA Cal.955.414, Seven Jewels
Markings On Back: Raymond Weil Stainless Steel Water Resistant 5ATM
Markings On Inside: None
Functions: Date Window
Material: Gold Plate and Stainless Steel
Clasp Style: Deployment Clasp
Markings on Bracelet: Acier Inox 180
Bracelet Length: 6.50"
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- slight wear to gold plate bezel and bracelet.
- missing battery strap.
- new battery recently installed.
- faint markings throughout.
- lug to lug 43.00 mm.
- case to case 35.00 mm.
- bracelet measures 6.50" including case.