Sunday, September 16th 2018 @ 6:42pm EDT
A 2001 Tudor Princes Date+Day, model 76214, rotor self-winding stainless steel wristwatch having an 18K white gold fluted bezel. The dial is silver with silver tone hour marks includes a date window at the third hour and a day window at the twelfth hour. The watch includes the Tudor case and box along with a pamphlet.
Dial Markings: Tudor Princes Date+Day
Bezel Metal Type: 18K White Gold and Stainless Steel
Caseback Metal Type: Stainless Steel
Movement: Automatic, ETA
Estimated Production Year: 2000-2001
Markings On Back: Tudor Prince Geneve
Functions: Date and Day Calendar Windows
Material: Stainless Steel
Style/Type: Jubilee Model
Clasp Style: Deployment
Markings on Bracelet: Tudor Watch Co LTD Geneve-Switzerland Registered Swiss Made Steelinox
Bracelet Length: 7.625"
Watchmaker Code: CINCMEW
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testings, future condition is not guaranteed
- includes Tudor box, case and pamphlet
- approximate watch measurements are 43.00 mm lug to lug and 36.00 mm case to case
- overall watch length is 7.625"
- total approximate item weight is 61.70 dwt, inclusive of all materials