Art Deco 14K White Gold Chalcedony and Seed Pearl Ring
An Art Deco 14K white gold chalcedony and seed pearl ring. The crown of this ring features a bezel set, square sugar loaf cut dyed chalcedony with a halo of seed pearls leading to an openwork textured foliate gallery.
Era: Art Deco
Metal Type: 14K White Gold
Ring Size: 5.75
Total Weight: 3.00 dwt
Shape: Square Sugar Loaf
Dimensions: 11.00 mm x 11.00 mm
Type: Seed Pearls
Shape: Baroque Full Drill
Dimensions: 1.00 mm x 1.75 mm
Gemologist Code: CINLW
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- minor markings throughout.
- ring size 5.75.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 3.00 dwt.