14K White Gold Cultured Pearl and Diamond Lever Back Earings
A pair of 14K white gold cultured pearl and diamond lever back earrings. These earrings feature a row of diamonds containing a dangling cultured pearl at the bottom.
Metal Type: 14K White Gold
Earring Closure Type: Lever Back
Hallmarks: 14K 585 AP
Total Weight: 3.90 dwt
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: I1 – I2
Dimensions: 1.50 mm x 1.70 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.19 ctw
Type: Cultured Pearl
Shape: Round Half-Drilled
Dimensions: 9.70 mm – 9.90 mm
Gemologist Note: Black with Green Overtones
Gemologist Code: CINCY
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- faint markings throughout.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 3.90 dwt.