Seiko Automatic Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A Seiko automatic stainless steel wristwatch. This wristwatch features a round silver tone watch case that leads to a brushed silver tone dial with bright polish silver tone hands and hour markers. There is a date display at the three o’clock hour position. The watch is affixed to a Speidel expansion crystal.
Watch Maker: Seiko
Dial Markings: Seiko, Automatic, Seventeen Jewels
Bezel Metal and Crystal Type: Stainless Steel
Caseback Metal Type: Stainless Steel
Movement: 7825D, Seventeen Jewels
Marks On Back: Seiko Sportsmatic Super, 7ND5791, 7625-7010, Water Proof, Stainless Steel
Marks On Inside: 7625-7070, Japan, 6
Functions: Date Display
Material: Stainless Steel
Style/Type: Speidel Expansion
Markings on Bracelet: Speidel
Bracelet Length: 7.00’
Watchmaker Code: CINCMEW
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- to fair.
- crystal is very scratched.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- faint markings throughout.
- lug to lug 42.30 mm.
- case to case 36.00 mm.
- bracelet measures 7.00" including case.