Elgin Silver Tone and Leather Stem Wind Wristwatch
An Elgin silver tone and leather wristwatch. This wristwatch has a black leather bracelet with a velvet top leading to a round case. This case houses a cream colored dial with silver tone indexes, matching hands, and an open date window at the three o’clock position.
Watch Maker: Elgin
Dial Markings: Elgin Swiss Made
Bezel Metal: Base Metal
Caseback Metal Type: Stainless Steel
Movement: Stem Wind, Peseaux, 7056; 17 Jewels
Marks On Back: Elgin Incabloc, Base Metal Bezel, Stainless Steel Back
Marks On Inside: Elgin Switzerland E 3 10-7056-0008
Functions: Date Window
Clasp Style: Classic
Markings on Bracelet: 1 France, Waltham Watch Co.
Bracelet Length: 9.00’
Watchmaker Code: CINCMEW
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- minor markings throughout.
- lug to lug 36.30 mm.
- case to case 33.00 mm.
- bracelet measures 9.00" including case.