Vintage 14K Yellow Gold Opal and Diamond Bracelet with White Gold Accents
A vintage 14K yellow gold opal and 0.63 ctw diamond bracelet with white gold accents. This bracelet showcases six bezel set rectangular and square opals to openwork scrolling roundels accented with forty-two single cut diamonds.
Metal Type: 14K Yellow Gold
Bracelet Length: 7.75’
Bracelet Closure Type: Box Clasp with Safety Clasp
Hallmarks: 14K 585 R
Total Weight: 15.80 dwt
Shape: Rectangular and Square
Dimensions: 9.20 mm x 7.00 mm – 9.00 × 9.20 mm
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: G – I
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I1
Dimensions: 1.50 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.63 ctw
Gemologist Code: CINLW
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- minor markings throughout.
- bracelet measures 7.75" long.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 15.80 dwt.