Victorian 14K Yellow Gold Coral Cameo and Diamond Ring
A Victorian 14K yellow gold coral cameo and diamond ring. This ring showcases a coral cameo presenting the carved profile of a woman to a scrolling yellow gold frame accented by two diamonds housed in floral roundels.
Metal Type: 14K Yellow Gold
Ring Size: 7.75
Hallmarks: 14K P.N.L.
Total Weight: 5.30 dwt
Shape: Oval Cameo
Dimensions: 23.50 mm x 12.00 mm
Shape: Round Faceted
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I1
Dimensions: 2.20 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.04 ctw
Gemologist Code: CINLW
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- minor markings throughout.
- ring size is 7.75.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 5.30 dwt.