14K Yellow Gold Black Coral and Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings and Pendant
A 14K yellow gold dyed black coral and cultured pearl stud earrings and pendant. Each earring features a cultured pearl stud post back earring. This pendant features a sea turtle motif carved black coral with gold bail.
Metal Type: 14K Yellow Gold
Earring Closure Type: Post Backs With Clutches
Earring Hallmarks: 14K
Pendant Hallmark: 14K
Total Weight: 1.50 dwt
Type: Cultured Pearl
Shape: Round Half Drilled
Dimensions: 7.00 mm – average
Type: Black Coral
Shape: Turtle Carved
Dimensions: 20.00 mm x 14.00 mm
Gemologist Code: CINTM
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- EBTH follows CITES regulations with regards to the sale of coral (including but not limited to non-fossil apple, black, blue, branch, brain, fire, lace, organ pipe or tube, and stony coral), giant clams, nautilus and queen conchs; bidding must be reserved to bidders within the United States of America.
- minor markings throughout.
- total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 1.50 dwt.