Vintage 10K Yellow Gold Diamond Ring
A vintage 10K yellow gold diamond ring. This ring features an openwork cluster of diamonds leading to a split tapered shank.
Metal Type: 10K Yellow Gold
Ring Size: 7.00
Total Weight: 1.80 dwt
Shape: Single Cut
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: I1 – I2
Dimensions: 0.90 mm – 1.00 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.25 ctw
Gemologist Code: CINLW
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- worn prongs.
- evidence of repair and sizing work to inside shank.
- 2 diamonds missing or covered in solder.
- minor markings throughout.
- ring size is 7.00.
- total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 1.80 dwt.