14K White Gold 2.09 CTW Diamond Ring
A 14K white gold 2.09 ctw diamond ring. The crown of this ring features a split level crown filled with channel set princess cut diamonds.
Metal Type: 14K White Gold
Ring Size: 7.50
Hallmarks: Indiscernible Markings
Total Weight: 7.20 dwt
Shape: Princess Cut
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I1
Dimensions: 2.25 mm – 2.75 mm
Carat Weight: 2.09 ctw
Gemologist Code: CINLW
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- minor markings throughout.
- ring size 7.50.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 7.20 dwt.