10K Yellow Gold Free Mason Diamond Ring with 1955 Synthetic Ruby Class Ring
A 10K yellow gold free mason diamond ring with 1955 synthetic ruby class ring. One ring features a single cut diamond and free mason symbols. The other ring features an oval synthetic ruby with the name of the school over top.
Metal Type: 10K Yellow Gold
Ring Size: 8.00 – 11.00
Mason Ring Hallmarks: 10K with Pictorial Mark
Class Ring Hallmarks: 10K MSS
Inscription on Class Ring: Prestonburg High School 1955
Total Weight: 9.60 dwt
Shape: Single Cut
Color Grade: I – J
Clarity Grade: SI1 – SI2
Dimensions: 1.70 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.02 ct
Type: Synthetic Ruby
Shape: Oval Cabochon
Dimensions: 11.50 mm x 9.50 mm
Gemologist Code: CINCDU
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- minor markings throughout.
- inscription on class ring appears to read “Prestonburg High School 1955.”
- ring size 8.00 – 11.00.
- total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 9.60 dwt.