Art Deco 14K Yellow Gold Chalcedony and Diamond Ring with White Gold Accents
An art deco 14K yellow gold green chalcedony and diamond ring with white gold accents. This ring features a single cut diamond set in the center of a green chalcedony rectangular tablet between carved white gold accented shoulders on a yellow gold band.
Era: Art Deco
Metal Type: 14K Yellow And White Gold
Ring Size: 6.25
Total Weight: 2.00 dwt
Shape: Single Cut
Color Grade: I – J
Clarity Grade: I1
Dimensions: 1.60 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.02 ct
Type: Green Chalcedony
Shape: Rectangular Tablet
Dimensions: 11.50 mm x 9.50 mm
Gemologist Code: CINCDU
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- minor markings throughout.
- ring size 6.25.
- total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 2.00 dwt.