14K Yellow Gold 2.79 CT Tourmaline Ring
A 14K yellow gold 2.79 ct tourmaline ring. This ring showcases a tourmaline center adorning the twisted rope design.
Metal Type: 14K Yellow Gold
Ring Size: 7.00
Total Weight: 3.70 dwt
Shape: Oval Faceted
GIA Hue: Slightly Reddish Orange
GIA Tone: Medium
GIA Saturation: Moderately Strong
Dimensions: 10.00 mm x 8.18 mm x 5.46 mm
Total Carat Weight: 2.79 ct
Gemologist Code: CINCY
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- minor markings throughout.
- ring size is 7.00.
- total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 3.70 dwt.