A dining set by Wellington Hall. This set includes: a dining table with double pedestal bases featuring fluted and brass-tipped clawed feet; two cushioned arm chairs, six cushioned side chairs upholstered in pink and gold damask fabric, two extension leaves, and tabletop protective padding.
Companion pieces #: 18CIN072-084 and 18CIN072-052.
|Number of Arm Chairs:||2|
|Number of Side Chairs:||6|
|Number of Leaves:||2|
|Number of Pads:||3|
- chipping and scratching to the finish of the table double pedestal base; some chipping and scratching to corners and edges throughout.
- some spotting to the cushioned seats, one cushion seat has five spots to the upholstery.
- some wear, scratching, light chipping and denting, spotting and residue to be expected from age and regular use.
71.0" W x 30.0" H x 46.0" D
- measurement above reflects the approximate size of the table only; with extensions table measures to approximately 116" long.
- dining chairs measure approximately 26" W X 39" H X 20" D each.
- extension leaves measure approximately 22.5" W X 4" H X 46" D each.