Tuesday, February 13th 2018 @ 9:03pm EST
A four piece selection of women’s Western style clothing. Included are a Double-D Ranch of Yoakum, Texas light blue faux suede jacket and skirt ensemble. The jacket features a shirt collar, long sleeves, silver tone metal buttons and two front patch pockets, with decorative stud details to the pockets and collar tips, and it comes with a matching long skirt. Also included are a Shirley hand-painted gray denim duster, with a notched collar and long sleeves, featuring hand-painted geometric patterns to the shoulders, cuffs and front pockets in a palette of black, white, turquoise, red and orange, with a back vent. An unlabeled red suede poncho features painted lapels with black animal fur patterns, and it has a pointed hem in the back.
- to Fair; all are in used condition; heavy staining on coat; stains to the blue dress ensemble.
0.0" W x 0.0" H x 0.0" D
- red suede poncho: 33" shoulder, 49" length
- Double-D Ranch dress: size large; measures 12" shoulder, 44" bust, 58" length, 60" sweep
- Double-D Ranch jacket: size XL; measures 18" shoulder, 18.5" sleeve, 39" bust, 25" length
- Navajo Duster by Shirley denim: 19" shoulder, 23" shoulder, 46" bust, 52" length