18K Yellow Gold Diamond Eterna Wristwatch
An 18K yellow gold diamond Eterna wristwatch. This wristwatch features a round case housing a gold dial with line hour indicators and two hands with twenty-two round brilliant cut diamonds to the bezel. The watch is affixed to a shark mesh like design in an 18K yellow gold. Originally purchased in 1977.
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: VVS2 – VS1
Dimensions: 1.90 mm – 2.10 mm
Carat Weight: 0.66 ctw
Dial Marks: ETERNA
Bezel Metal Type: 18K Yellow Gold
Caseback Metal Type: 18K Yellow Gold
Movement: Eterna 1435K 17 Jewels
Marks On Back: 6128501
Marks On Inside: 6128501
Material: 18K Yellow Gold
Style/Type: Closed Shark Mesh
Clasp Style: Jewelry Clasp
Marks on Bracelet: 750 18K AMB/2273
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker (CINCMEW)
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed, unless otherwise noted.
EBTH certifies this item is from the private collection of personal property formerly owned by Dr. Robert H. Schuller.
- tested and running at time of evaluation.
- faint markings throughout.
- lug to lug 22.40 mm.
- case to case 22.40 mm.
- bracelet measures 6.50’ including case.