Sterling Articulated Fish Pendants
A group of six articulated enameled fish pendants in a variety of sizes. The two smallest are identical and could function as charms. Two of the larger pendants have small wires protruding from their faces to represent whiskers. One pendant has an unusual orange color and has a form reminiscent of a seal, or perhaps a fanciful dolphin. This piece is marked “silver,” while the other pieces are unmarked. Each has tested as sterling silver. The total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 0.950 ozt.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Graduate Gemologist. (CINSSM)
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- minor markings throughout.
- orange fish has a drop of 3.00" inclusive of bail.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 0.950 ozt.