18K Yellow Gold 1.20 CTW Diamond and Ruby Bracelet
An 18K yellow gold 1.20 ctw diamond and ruby bracelet. Each station in this design features a round brilliant cut diamond, which is flanked to either side by a ruby. The stones are housed in the center of an eyelet-shaped arrangement of conjoined round links, which have a brushed finish. Also see similar earrings at item 17DCC068-402, and similar necklace at 17DCC068-407.
Metal Type: 18K Yellow Gold
Closure Type: Pushbutton Box Tab, Figure-8 Safety
Total Weight: 21.00 dwt
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: SI1 – SI2
Dimensions: 3.10 mm – 3.20 mm
Carat Weight: 1.20 ctw
Shape: Faceted Round
Dimensions: 2.20 mm
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Graduate Gemologist. (CINLW).
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- some diamonds are chipped.
- discolored finish on verso in a few small spots.
- one ruby is chipped and abraded.
- minor markings throughout.
- measures 7.00" long.
- total weight, inclusive of all materials, is 21.00 dwt.