Parmigiani Fleurier Tonda 1950 18K Rose Gold Mother-of-Pearl and Diamond Wristwatch
A Parmigiani Fleurier Tonda 1950 mother-of-pearl and diamond wristwatch in 18K rose gold. Features include a round case with anterior exhibition display, a diamond set rose gold bezel, and embossed white leather strap. A black mother-of-pearl dial contains a power reserve subdial complication above the six o’clock position and two luminescent dauphine hands. A second interchangeable green leather strap and original Parmigiani Fleurier gift box with card of authenticity are included.
Dial Marks: Parmigiani Fleurier, Swiss Made
Case Metal Type: 18K Rose Gold
Movement: 29 Jewels, Automatic, PF701, Micro-Rotor
Marks On Back: No. 56649, Au750
Style/Type: Classic Stitched Leather Strap
Clasp Style: Adjustable Tang Buckle
Marks on Bracelet: Camille Fournet Paris
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: F – G
Clarity Grade: VVS2 – VS1
Dimensions: 1.20 mm
Carat Weight: 0.613 ctw
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Watchmaker. (CW21).
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker. (CINCMEW).
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- tested and running at time of evaluation.
- white strap currently attached is not original, but the buckle is.
- faint markings throughout.
- lug to lug 43.50 mm.
- case to case 39.00 mm.
- bracelet measures 6.50" including case.