22K Yellow Gold 2.99 CT Pink Spinel and Diamond Foliate Ring
A 22K yellow gold 2.99 ct pink spinel and diamond foliate ring. This ring features an oval faceted pink spinel center stone held by flower petal prongs with eleven round brilliant diamond accents flush set to a wide tapering shank with pierced and incised foliate design.
Metal Type: 22K Yellow Gold
Ring Size: 5.50
Total Weight: 8.00 dwt
Type: Pink Spinel
Shape: Oval Faceted
Dimensions: 9.80 mm x 8.60 mm x 4.70 mm
Carat Weight: 2.99 ct
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: SI1 – SI2
Dimensions: 1.70 mm x 2.80 mm
Carat Weight: 0.45 ctw
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Graduate Gemologist. (CINLW).
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- to fair.
- faint markings throughout.
- lower shank is cracked.
- bending is present to the bottom of shank.
- pink spinel is chipped and abraded.
- some diamonds are abraded.
- ring size 5.50.
- the total weight, inclusive of all materials, is 8.00 dwt.