18K White Gold 1.97 CT Sapphire and 1.75 CTW Diamond Pendant Brooch with 14K White Gold Box Chain
An 18K white gold pendant brooch showcasing a central 1.97 ct pear faceted sapphire stone with 1.75 ctw of round brilliant diamond accents. The pendant brooch is suspended from a 14K white gold box chain necklace.
Metal Type: 18K White Gold (Pendant); 14K White Gold (Box Chain)
Necklace Length: 16.00’
Necklace Closure Type: Spring Ring
Brooch Closure Type: Pin Stem with Modern C-Catch
Hallmarks: 585 (necklace closure)
Total Weight: 3.80 dwt (18K), 2.40 dwt (14K)
Shape: Pear Faceted
Dimensions: 9.40 mm x 6.80 mm x 4.35 mm
Carat Weight: 1.97 ct
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
Dimensions: 1.30 mm – 3.00 mm
Carat Weight: 1.75 ctw
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Graduate Gemologist. (CINCY).
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- sapphire is chipped on the pavilion.
- pin tip has been blunted.
- minor markings throughout.
- necklace length is 16.00".
- total 18K weight, inclusive of all materials, is 3.80 dwt.
- total 14K weight, inclusive of all materials, is 2.40 dwt.