A framed Stewart’s Orchid Room original menu. Item is encased in a painted black, wooden frame. Stewart’s was a well known department store in mid 20th century America. This piece is from the Louisville, KY branch formerly located on Fourth Street. Stewart’s opened in 1907 and was extremely successful throughout the mid-century modern era. The Orchid Room was located on the sixth floor and was an art-deco designed cafe. The legendary business closed its doors in 1992.
Wear to frame.
20.0" W x 16.0" H x 2.0" D