14K 1.77 CT Sapphire and Diamond Ring
|Hallmarks:||EMA 14K L VE|
|Total Weight (grams):||2.70|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Sapphire|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Oval Faceted|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||8.94 × 7.02 x (3.20) mm – (estimate), approximate|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||1.77 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Inclusions|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Lattice Diffused|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut, Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||1.00 – 1.30 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.27 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||I – K|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I2|
|Secondary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Inclusions|
|Secondary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||A Few Stones are Ourside the Color Range|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the sapphire is chipped and abraded and has visible glue.
- the diamonds are chipped.
- a stone is missing from the hallmark inside the shank.
- there is a visible solder seam.
- there is a broken prong.