Graduated Pearl Necklace with 14K Clasp
|Materials:||14K Gold, 10K Gold|
|Necklace Closure Type:||Lobster Claw|
|Total Weight (grams):||68.20|
|Additional Information:||- end jump ring is 10k gold, the other jump ring and clasp are 14k gold|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Cultured Pearl|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Semi-Baroque, Circled Oval|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||10.50 × 10.00 – 12.25 × 11.50 mm|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Hue:||W/White|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||the pearls have pink and green overtones|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- clasp and jump rings are not soldered closed.
- the end of the string is exposed.
- some pearls have minor chips and stratches.