Art Nouveau Style 14K Pearl and Diamond Brooch
Style: Art Nouveau
Material: 14K Gold
Brooch Closure Type: Trombone
Total Weight (grams): 6.70
Type: Cultured Pearl
Dimensions: 3.70 mm
Gemologist Note: Cream
Shape: Old Mine Cut
Dimensions: 2.80 mm
Carat Weight: 0.17 ctw
Color Grade: I – J
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I1
Shape: Polki Cut
Dimensions: 1.30 mm – approximate
Gemologist Note: Unable to accurately estimate carat weight or determine color and clarity grades due to cuts; Surface reaching fractures and inclusions
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the diamonds have chips and abrasions.