Andy Frain Usher Service Uniform Cap with WWII era U.S. Army Uniform Caps
Certified Authentic // Our Uncommon Promise
We promise that everything on our platform is authenticated or validated, presented clearly and accurately, and is handled with the utmost care.
|Type||Military, Company Uniform|
|Brand||Maier Lavaty Co.|
|Materials||Wool, Leather, Vinyl, Canvas|
|Period||Mid-20th Century, Vintage|
|Number of Items||3|
|Additional Information||Andy Frain founded his eponymous professional services company in 1924 in Chicago, Illinois.|
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout including residual scent from storage and age. May require professional cleaning. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- textile/leather aging and use wear throughout.
- U.S. Army garrison cap: exterior textile staining; discoloration to piping trim.
- U.S. Army dress uniform cap: scattered moth damage to wool; leather dehyration with areas of abrasion and peeling; crown liner has deteriorated with bubbling, cracking, and splitting.
- Andy Frain usher’s uniform cap: textile staining; splitting/cracking and deterioration to vinyl brim; leather dehydration and red rot to inner band; torn edges to crown lining.
- measures Andy Frain usher’s wool uniform cap: 2.25" brim width.
- U.S. Army dress uniform cap in wool serge: size 7.
- U.S. Army Medical Department garrison cap: size 7-1/8.