TAG Heuer Professional 2000 Series Chronograph Date Automatic Wristwatch
|Model Name:||Professional 2000 Series|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||44|
|Case to Case (mm):||38|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||ETA 2892-2 (base) and Lemania 283, 40 Jewels|
|Functions:||Quick Set Date, Date, Chronograph|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Three Link|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Horologist Note:||Signed crown; Unidirectional bezel; Tritium lumed hands and indices; Magnified date window; Bracelet is signed with a divers extension; Subdials are for 60 seconds, 30 minutes, and 12 hours|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.
- 12 hour subdial does not work.
- bracelet is slightly stretched.
- scratches to caseback and bezel.
- one pin on the bracelet sticks out passed the link and is sharp.