1930s Platinum 22.54 CT Pink Topaz and Diamond Brooch
|Materials:||Platinum, 14K Gold|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Hallmarks:||PLATINUM PK 14K|
|Total Weight (grams):||15.50|
|Additional Information:||The stem pin and clasp are 14K, rest is platinum|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Topaz|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Cut Cornered Rectangular Faceted|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||25.00 × 11.90 × 7.95 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||22.54 ct|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut|
|Secondary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.00 – 2.10 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.86 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS2 – I1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the topaz has minor chips and abrasions.
- the diamonds have chips and abrasions.
- one end diamond is heavily chipped.