Antique Elgin Hunter Pocket Watch on Fob Necklace
|Case to Case (mm):||35|
|Movement:||Elgin 320 Class: 116 Pendant Set, 7 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1906|
|Pocket Watch Size:||0|
|Markings to Inside:||Dueber warranted 20 years 6554559|
|Clasp Style:||Spring Ring|
|Primary Stone(s) Location:||Fob|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Imitation Turquoise, Imitation Pearl|
|Horologist Note:||Personalized cartouche on hunter cover|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.
- hinges are sharp.
- fob necklace shows signs of repair.