Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Squadra Chronograph GMT Wristwatch
The small Swiss watch company was founded in 1833 by Antoine Le Coultre, a brilliant horologist obsessed with accuracy. Early in his career, he led the industry by bringing the specialized watchmaking craftsmen (and craftswomen) together under one roof, the first of its kind.
In 1903 French watchmaker Edmond Jaeger challenged the Swiss manufacturer to produce his design for an ultra-thin movement. The challenge was accepted and the collaboration led to a new alliance merging Jaeger’s Parisian flair with LeCoultre’s reputation for accuracy, thus the creation of Jaeger LeCoultre in 1937. To this day the company holds over 430 inventions, many of which have revolutionized the watchmaking industry.
|Model Name:||Reverso Squadra|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||50|
|Case to Case (mm):||35|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Automatic, Jaeger-LeCoultre Cal 754, Two barrels, 65-hour power reserve|
|Functions:||Quick Set Date, Date, Chronograph|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, Leather|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||President, Strap|
|Clasp Style:||Buckle, Deployment|
|Horologist Note:||Dial reverses to reveal display caseback; Box included; Includes aftermarket leather strap; Quick-set split date; GMT; Bracelet is JLC signed|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.