1 / 10
Image 1 of 10
1 / 10
Image 1 of 10
View all items from Eclectic Aesthetics: Art, Décor & Jewelry sale
Vintage Hamilton 14K Diamond Dial Wristwatch
|Lug to Lug (mm):||40|
|Case to Case (mm):||21|
|Bezel Material:||14K Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||33.30|
|Movement:||Hamilton 982 stem wind, 19 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1944|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers|
|Primary Stone(s) Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut, Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||0.60 – 1.00 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.05 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||Commercial or Promotional Quality|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||Promotional Quality|
|Horologist Note:||Bracelet is a J.B. Champion; Top Hat style case|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.