1947 Omega 18K Hand-Wind Wristwatch
|Lug to Lug (mm):||38|
|Case to Case (mm):||33|
|Bezel Material:||18K Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||30.60|
|Movement:||Hand Wind, Omega Signed, 30 T2 PC, 15 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1947|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
|Horologist Note:||Aftermarket strap and buckle; Second hand is not original; Dial is repainted; Bracelet is Speidel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.
- scratches and dents visible.
- hands are not aligned.
- movement holder and screws are missing.