1910 Illinois Hunter Pocket Watch
|Case to Case (mm):||50|
|Movement:||Grade: 185 Lever Set; 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1910|
|Markings to Inside:||Illinois Watch Case Co. Elgin U.S.A., Giant Guaranteed 20 years, 3550272|
|Horologist Note:||Double sunken dial|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.
- lever is hidden by bezel.
- scratches and engravings to dust cover.
- dents throughout.
- plating loss to bow cover.
- crazing to dial.
- deposit on the crown.
- small chip on subdial at 20 second mark.