1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
View all items from This Week's Sensational Finds sale
14K 2.85 CTW Diamond Ring
|Total Weight (grams):||4.20|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Pear Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||11.20 × 7.15 × 4.07 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||2.03 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||Light Yellow|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||I1 – I2|
|Primary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Fractures, Surface Reaching Inclusions|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Clarity Enhanced; Indented Natural on Girdle|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||1.20 – 1.50 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.82 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||I – K|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- The natural or laboratory grown origin of fancy color diamonds and diffused or surface coated gemstones cannot be determined without more advanced laboratory testing.