Art Deco Platinum 10.00 CTW Emerald Line Bracelet
|Style:||Art Deco, Antique|
|Materials:||Platinum, 18K Gold|
|Bracelet Closure Type:||Box Tab Insert, Safety Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||18.60|
|Additional Information:||18K tab on the clasp, all else is platinum|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Emerald|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Rectangular|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||4.00 × 2.75 – 6.00 × 4.50 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||10.00 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Fractures, Surface Reaching Inclusions|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Moderately – Heavily Included|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the stones are loose, chipped and abraded.
- there are signs of repair and visible solder on the closure.
- the channekls are worn but specifically, 1.50" from closure end.