1890 Illinois 14K Diamond and Garnet Pocket Watch
|Case to Case (mm):||40|
|Bezel Material:||14K Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||55.90|
|Movement:||Illinois Grade 141, 11 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1890|
|Markings to Inside:||14K Warranted U.S. Assay|
|Primary Stone(s) Location:||Case|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Old European Cut, Swiss Cut, Single Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.60 – 2.00 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.45 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G – I|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Surface Reaching Fractures and Inclusions; One diamond is promotional quality, not included in the carat weight|
|Secondary Stone(s) Location:||Case|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Garnet Glass Doublet|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Faceted|
|Secondary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.80 mm|
|Horologist Note:||Tri-color gold hunter case|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.
- stones are chipped and abraded.
- diamonds have a few large chips.
- stones are loose.