Two Renaissance Revival Carved Walnut and Custom-Upholstered Easy Armchairs
|Period||Antique, Late 19th Century|
|Style||Victorian, Renaissance Revival|
|Additional Information||*Please note, the dimensions of each armchair are slightly different.|
- Please note, this item has been in contact with indoor animals and, as a result, may have traces of that exposure. EBTH has done its best to accurately relate condition, but those with severe allergies or concerns may wish to take this into consideration.
- Please note, items in this home were exposed to tobacco smoke. EBTH has done its best to accurately relate condition, but interested parties may wish to take this into consideration before bidding.
- Please note, this is an item that may be especially difficult to move and/or transport. The winner is responsible for bringing appropriate assistance, vehicle, proper materials, and any necessary tools to pickup. International shipping may be restricted.
- overall with various scratches, marks, nicks/chips, cracks, and abrasions consistent with age and use; scattered finish wear/losses; one chair has a replaced roundel to outside of front right leg (does not match others); back legs of both chairs with repairs (one has residual glue residue as well as wire and tape); castors with chips/losses (at least one is associated); upholstery is custom/later and with some stray/pulled threads and pet hair; tobacco smoke odor.
- measured slightly shorter example; slightly taller chair is 30.25" W x 35" H x 32" D.