14K 4.15 CTW Diamond, Chalcedony and Imitation Pearl Earrings
Material: 14K Gold
Earring Closure Type: Threaded Post, Screw Back
Total Weight (grams): 26.90
Additional Information: The chalcedony are removable
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimensions: 1.00 – 1.30 mm
Carat Weight: 4.15 ctw
Color Grade: J – Light Brown
Clarity Grade: I1 – I2
Gemologist Note: Surface reaching fractures and inclusions
Type: Imitation Pearl
Shape: Pear Faceted
Dimensions: 14.00 × 10.00 mm – approximate
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- The natural or laboratory grown origin of fancy color diamonds and diffused or surface coated gemstones cannot be determined without more advanced laboratory testing.
- one post and it’s base have broken off of an earring but are included.