Antique Sterling Diamond Brooch with 10K Backing
|Materials:||14K Gold, 10K Gold, Sterling Silver|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||4.50|
|Additional Information:||Sterling brooch, 10K backing and 14K clasp|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Circular Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||2.20 – 3.30 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.41 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G – I|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Polki|
|Secondary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Fractures, Surface Reaching Inclusions|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the closure has been replaced.
- where the stone is missing there is a broken prong.
- the polki diamonds are chipped and abraded.