Bias Cut Slip Dresses with Fitted Lace Overdresses, 1930s
|Type||Slip Dress, Overdress|
|Materials||Lace, Silk, Rayon, Embellished|
|Closure Type||Snap, Hook-and-eye|
|Number of Items||2|
|Additional Information||Lace overdresses retain snap fastener side closures.|
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout including residual scent from storage and age. May require professional cleaning. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- lace overdresses: textile aging; areas of abrasion with material loss; variant discoloration; areas of abrasion along the hem edges; detached buckle closure on belt; missing embellishments to brooch buckle; missing button covers at right jacket sleeve cuff.
- slip dresses: moderate textile aging; moth damage along the hem of silk slip dress; holes and areas of material loss; variant discoloration; foxing stains; soiling along the hems.
- peach slip dress: 32" bust, 46" center back length.
- peach ruffle neckline belted lace overdress: 32" bust, 48" center back length from open back edge.
- peach lace crop jacket with brooch pins: 14" shoulder, 29" length from center back neckline to sleeve cuff end, 36" bust, 17" center back length.