Tiffany & Co. 14K Stem Wind Wristwatch
Tiffany & Co. is perhaps the world’s most iconic jeweler. Founded in 1837 by Charles Lewis Tiffany, focusing on stationary and other “fancy goods”, they soon moved to focus on jewelry and timepieces and by 1870 built a new store described as “a palace of jewels” by the New York Times. Charles Louis Tiffany earned the nickname “The King of Diamonds” in 1887 when he purchased one-third of the French Crown Jewels. Much later, the company reestablished itself as the lodestar of luxury after unveiling The Tiffany Diamond, a roughly 287 ct. yellow diamond that was cut into a stunning 128 ct. gem and worn by Audry Hepburn to promote Breakfast at Tiffany’s in 1961. If a diamond is forever, Tiffany & Co. jewelry and timepieces must be similarly timeless.
|Brand:||Tiffany & Co.|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||29|
|Case to Case (mm):||23|
|Bezel Material:||14K Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||13.80|
|Movement:||Signed Tiffany & Co. T3826; 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||T 114 Tiffany & Co. 14K Gold, 3633|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Gold-Filled|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.
- the dial is refinished.
- case back and sides are scratched.
- the crystal is scratched and pitted.
- the buckle is an aftermarket Rolex.