1982 Rolex GMT-Master II Wristwatch
Rolex wristwatches are among the highest quality timepieces available, both today and throughout the past century. Founded in 1905 in London and later moved to Switzerland, the company is known for its Oyster Perpetual, Professional, and Cellini lines. Rolex set a new standard for accuracy and has generated many patents throughout its history. Given their dependability and durability, Rolex watches are worn by aviators far above the earth and divers deep beneath the sea–not to mention everyone else in between.
|Model Name:||GMT-Master II|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||47.5|
|Case to Case (mm):||40|
|Bezel Material:||18K Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||110.10|
|Movement:||Rolex 3075 Automatic; 27 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1982|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland Stainless Steel, 16750|
|Functions:||Quick Set, Date|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers, Lab Grown Spinel Hour Markers|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Oyster, 78360 with 580 ends|
|Primary Stone(s) Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.08 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||J – K|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
|Secondary Stone(s) Location:||Dial|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Spinel|
|Secondary Stone(s) Details:||Lab Grown|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Baguette Cut, Triangular Faceted|
|Secondary Stone(s) Dimensions:||3.00 × 1.00 – 3.00 × 2.00 mm|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.
- winding is laborious.
- diamonds and lab grown spinels on an aftermarket dial.
- independent hour hand.
- rotating bezel.
- Steelinox bracelet.