18K 1.34 CTW Diamond and Emerald Ring
Material: 18K Gold
Ring Size: 6.50
Total Weight (grams): 7.00
Shape: Rectangular Step Cut
Dimensions: (8.70) x (6.20) x 2.49 mm – (estimate)
Carat Weight: 1.24 ct
Color Grade: K – L
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I1
Shape: Square Step Faceted
Dimensions: 3.00 × 2.50 mm – approximate
Gemologist Note: Surface reaching fractures
Shape: Single Cut
Dimensions: 1.20 – 1.70 mm
Carat Weight: 0.10 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
Gemologist Note: One diamond is lower in color and clarity grade
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the emeralds have chips and abrasions.